Here are a few of the recent recoveries the attorneys at Baird Mandalas Brockstedt were able to recover for our clients:
- $123 million settlement in a class action case involving pediatric sex abuse
- $13 million verdict in a nursing home abuse case
- $5 million settlement in a nursing home abuse case
- $2.25 million settlement involving a motor vehicle/trucking collision case
- $1.1 million settlement in a railing collapse case
- $800,000 in a workers’ compensation case
- $600,000 settlement in a medical malpractice case
- $450,000 settlement in a nursing home abuse case
Injury Practice Areas
The personal injury and wrongful death cases that BMB take on include:
- Animal & Dog Bites
- Automobile Collisions
- Aviation Collisions
- Bicycle Collisions
- Boating Collisions
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Nursing Home Neglect or Abuse
- Pool Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slips and Falls
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Trucking Collisions
- Worker’s Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Chase T. Brockstedt
Chase Brockstedt is the lead partner in the firm’s injury litigation department. He has dedicated his career to representing individuals who have been injured through no fault of their own and are seeking fair compensation. Chase has substantial experience in navigating the complicated world of insurance to ensure that his client’s medical bills and lost wages are paid on time and to recover damages for pain, suffering and permanent injuries.
Learn more about Chase Brockstedt.
Brian V. DeMott
Over the years, Brian DeMott has researched complex civil and criminal issues ranging from employment discrimination to post-conviction relief. As a Leadership Delaware Fellow, Mr. DeMott has gone through an intensive, year-long course in which he learned about issues facing the First State.
Learn more about Brian DeMott.
CATHERINE M. CRAMER
Catherine practices civil litigation representing her clients in personal injury, premises liability, property damage, medical negligence and commercial litigation matters. Catherine is part of the firm’s Mass Tort & Environmental Litigation team and has assisted clients in class action litigation.
Learn more about Catherine Cramer.