What we do for you
Benefits paid to workers for injuries that occur during employment are governed by Delaware’s workers’ compensation laws. Benefits are awarded to injured workers through your employer’s insurance company and you cannot sue your employer directly for negligence. This area of the law is very technical and it is important to seek advice and counsel from an experienced attorney.
The team at Baird Mandalas Brockstedt & Federico is experienced in representing injured workers, which sometimes includes the dependents of these employees. Recoveries for work related injuries include:
- Medical Expenses And Prescription Medication
- Past And Future Lost Wages
- Recovery For Permanent Injuries
- Recovery For Disfigurement And Scarring
- Physical Therapy And Chiropractic Treatment
- Nursing Care
The team at BMBF will assess the facts of your particular case and assess your claim to determine the nature and amount of any compensation owed to you.