A. Wray Fitch, IV is a partner at BMBF who concentrates his practice on representing individuals injured as a result of medical malpractice.
Wray earned his undergraduate degree in psychology in 2006 from Miami University, and his Juris Doctor from The George Washington University Law School in 2011, with high honors. During law school, he interned with the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit for the Office of the Attorney General of Virginia and was a student volunteer with the GW Innocence Project in Washington, D.C. Wray also worked as a judicial intern at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, Office of the Magistrate Judges. After law school, Wray clerked for the Honorable Terrence J. McGann and for the Honorable Joseph M. Quirk of the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland.
During the next five years, Wray gained significant and successful jury trial experience representing health care providers in medical malpractice and wrongful death actions. Since 2018, Wray has exclusively represented victims of medical malpractice in Maryland and Washington, D.C. His trial work on behalf of medical malpractice victims has resulted in numerous awards and accolades, including recognition by topverdict.com for one of the nation’s top 100 medical malpractice verdicts in 2019.
In his free time, Wray enjoys boating, fly fishing, and spending time with his wife and children.
- Miami University
- The George Washington University Law School
Appointments And Awards
- Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Star In 2018 Through Present
- Top 100 Jury Verdicts In The United States – Medical Malpractice – 2019
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators
- America’s Top 100 Medical Malpractice Litigators
- The Maryland State Bar
- The United States District Court For The District Of Maryland
- The District Of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Association For Justice