What we do for you
Death caused by another’s wrongful or negligent conduct is both legally complex and emotionally overwhelming for those left behind. Whether the death is caused by a motor vehicle collision, nursing home abuse or neglect, or medical malpractice, you will need an experienced team to provide counsel and guidance to navigate Delaware’s wrongful death laws.
The team at Baird Mandalas Brockstedt & Federico is experienced in handling wrongful death cases with a track record of recovering compensation for:
- Medical Expenses
- The Pain And Suffering Experienced By The Person Who Passed
- Funeral And Burial Expenses
- Loss Of Future Earnings
- Loss Of Companionship And Protection
- Mental Anguish And Emotional Grief Caused By Death
- In Some Cases, Punitive Damages
The BMBF team will assess the facts of your particular case such as how the person died, their age at death, life expectancy and earning capacity, and any pre-existing health problems. We are dedicated to providing just compensation for your loss.