What We Do For You
We have substantial experience representing both governmental agencies and clients before administrative and governmental bodies. Baird Mandalas Brockstedt Federico & Cardea presently serves as the Solicitors for the City of Rehoboth Beach, the City of Lewes, and the Town of Henlopen Acres, and frequently serves as counsel to the City of Dover, City of Newark, Town of Georgetown, and Town of Milton. We also advise groups such as the New Castle Conservation District. Serving as advisors to governmental agencies provides us with insight that uniquely qualifies us to represent clients in administrative proceedings. We have appeared before many federal and state agencies on a variety of matters.
Who We Serve
Some of the administrative and governmental bodies our lawyers have represented clients before include the following:
- Kent County Levy Court
- Kent County Regional Planning Commission
- Kent County Board of Adjustment
- Sussex County Council
- Sussex County Planning Commission
- Sussex County Board of Adjustment
- Smyrna Town Council
- City of Dover City Council
- City of Dover Planning Commission
- City of Dover Board of Adjustment
- City of Rehoboth Beach Board of Commissioners
- City of Rehoboth Beach Planning Commission
- City of Rehoboth Beach Board of Adjustment
- Milton Town Council
- Bethany Beach Town Council
- Henlopen Acres Board of Adjustment
- Frederica Town Council
- Georgetown Planning Commission
- United States Department of Commerce
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- United State Copyright Office
- United States Department of Transportation
- Federal Highway Administration
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC)
- Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT)
- Delaware Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission (ABCC)
- Delaware Health Resources Board
- Delaware Public Service Commission
- Delaware Attorney General’s Office
- Delaware Public Integrity Commission
- Delaware Real Estate Commission
- Delaware Environmental Appeals Board
Glenn Mandalas has substantial expertise in municipal law and serves as the Solicitor for the City of Rehoboth Beach, the City of Lewes, and the Town of Henlopen Acres. He practices in the areas of administrative and government law, land use and real estate, and litigation.
Learn more about Glenn Mandalas.
ALEXANDER C. BURNS
Alex is a member of the firm’s Land Use and Zoning Group. After graduating from law school, Alex served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Mark H. Conner of the Superior Court of the State of Delaware.
Learn more about Alexander C. Burns.
John W. Paradee
John Paradee frequently practices in the areas of commercial litigation, land use and zoning law, administrative and business law, and commercial and residential real estate. John has won a long list of significant cases vindicating the rights of private property owners including the invalidation of confiscatory zoning regulations, reversal of permit denials for various land-use projects and uses, and the successful defense of legal challenges to various commercial projects.
Learn more about John W. Paradee.
D. ZACHARY LOSCO
Zach is an associate attorney with the firm experienced in real estate and commercial transactions, including acquisition, finance, and dispositions, and related business transactions. He is a member of the Delaware State Bar Association.
Learn more about D. Zachary Losco.