Donald L. Logan, concentrates his practice in the areas of construction law, commercial litigation, commercial transactions and serving as a private mediator or arbitrator. Don’s practice includes assisting clients in entity formation, contract development and negotiation, perfecting mechanic’s liens, public bid protests, payment and performance bond claims and delay claims. Clients include owners, general contractors, construction managers, subcontractors, suppliers and vendors, insurance carriers and sureties.
Don earned his B.S. degree from the University of Lowell and his J.D. from Widener University School of Law. He is admitted to practice in Maryland and the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland.
Don served on active duty in the US Navy and served in Vietnam in 1968-1969. He also served in the Delaware Air National Guard. He served as Chairman of the Delaware Vietnam Veterans Leadership Program.
- Widener university school of Law
- University of Lowell
- Delaware Today top 200 Lawyers
- Top Lawyer in delaware Today for construction Law in 2016, 2018, And 2020
- Maryland bar association
- board of directors – associated builders and contractors, delaware chapter
- board of directors – delaware contractors association
- superior court certified mediator