Glenn practices in the areas of administrative and government law, land use and real estate, and litigation. He has substantial expertise in municipal law and serves as the Solicitor for the City of Rehoboth Beach, the City of Lewes, and the Town of Henlopen Acres. Glenn also spends substantial time representing individuals and corporations before state and local agencies obtaining approvals for complex land-use projects and other business interests. Examples include zoning approvals, conditional use approvals, zoning variances, subdivisions, and site plan approvals. His comprehensive land use and real estate practice encompasses all aspects of the acquisition, development, and sale of land.
Glenn has a B.S. in civil engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and an M.S. in engineering and environmental management from the Air Force Institute of Technology. He received his J.D. magna cum laude, from Widener University School of Law in 2002. Glenn practiced in Wilmington at one of Delaware’s largest law firms until transitioning his practice to Dover in 2005. Before practicing law, Glenn served as an officer in the United States Air Force. For his final assignment, Capt. Mandalas served as a United States Diplomat in Egypt.
- B.s. Pennsylvania State University
- M.s. Air Force Institute Of Technology
- J.d. Widener University School Of Law, 2002
- Top Lawyer In Delaware Today For Land Use In 2015, 2017, And 2018
- Top Lawyer In Delaware Today For Government Affairs In 2018, 2019, 2020, And 2021
- United States Supreme Court
- Delaware Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- United States District Court For The District Of Delaware
- United States Patent & Trademark Office