Steve has an established practice serving individuals and business clients throughout Delaware. With thirty-nine years of legal experience, he represents numerous small businesses, restaurants, and real estate owners regarding the issues they face during formation, financing, litigation, and in the purchase and sale of real estate and business assets.
Steve maintains a comprehensive creditors’ rights, foreclosure, insolvency, and bankruptcy practice, serving local and regional financial institutions and other creditors. He also practices before the office of the Alcoholic Beverage Control Commissioner for the acquisition and transfer of liquor licenses, as well as related enforcement actions.
Steve is a graduate of the University of Delaware and earned his law degree from Widener University Delaware Law School, Cum Laude. He is a resident of the Cape region and a co-founder of Atlantic Lacrosse Club.
- UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE, 1975
- WIDENER UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, 1981
Appointments And Awards
- BEST LAWYERS ® 2024
- TOP LAWYER IN DELAWARE TODAY FOR BANKING LAW IN 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, AND 2021
- TOP LAWYER IN DELAWARE TODAY FOR BANKRUPTCY, BUSINESS IN 2018
- TOP LAWYER IN DELAWARE TODAY FOR BUSINESS LAW IN 2016 AND 2019
- DELAWARE STATE BAR